Teelixir Organic Ashwagandha Root (Stress Resiliance) 100g
Ashwagandha root, also known as Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry, is a powerful adaptogenic herb based in Ayurvedic medicine. Traditionally, Ashwagandha has been used for over 3000 years to help reduce the effects of stress and anxiety, increase energy, boost cognitive function and improve concentration and focus. In Sanskrit, Ashwagandha means “smell of a horse” referring to its ability to increase strength, endurance and stamina.
ASHWAGANDHA ROOT POWDER
In Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha is considered a top “Rasayana” herb for its incredible rejuvenating benefits, anti inflammatory properties and stress protective activity. Ashwagandha root supports hormonal health in men and women, enhances libido, restores adrenal health and promotes a healthy quality of life.
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Calms the Mind and Central Nervous System
- Enhances Brainpower, Memory and Focus
- Increases Energy
- Boosts Antioxidants
- Restores Adrenal Health and Lowers Cortisol
- Promotes Better Sleep
- Balances Hormone Health
- Supports Gut and Digestion
- Boosts Immunity
- Nourishes Skin Health
- Increases Strength, Endurance and Stamina
- Anti Inflammatory
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- 100% Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract
- Authentic Di Tao Source
- Third-Party Tested and Quality Verified
- Guaranteed Potency: >2.5% Withanolides
- Vegan | Gluten Free | Paleo | Non GMO | Sugar Free
- No Added Grains, Preservatives or Fillers
We recommend starting with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) Ashwagandha root powder per day. If you are sensitive to herbs, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. Best to use Ashwagandha extract powder in the AM and PM.
For fast absorption, mix the Ashwagandha powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Ashwagandha is also a delicious addition to your healthy smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more. Our Ashwagandha root extract powder is not sensitive to heat.
Flavour Profile: Bitter and Astringent